FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will it bother my contact lenses? You should not experience any discomfort either by allergies or from flaking. Because you can easily manipulate the formula with the squeeze wiper, you can control where it goes with ease and precision.
2. Has this formula been tested? This formula has passed standard tests for safety. Many of the ingredients are organic and therefore reduces the potential for irritation to the eyes. We've gotten numerous testimonials from allergy sufferers who claim this is the only mascara they can use.
3. How long will it last? The mascara is designed to last for 3 months. That is the recommended amount of time to discard any cosmetic that comes in contact with your eyes to prevent bacterial growth. Much like your toothbrush, you should change your mascara about every 3-4 months for hygienic reasons.
4. Who came up with this idea? This concept has been conceived and developed by a New York Broadway performer and choreographer, Jennifer Paulson Lee. During stage and television work, make-up has to be perfect. There was no way to ensure proper application of mascara. Most make-up artists recommend you wipe the mascara brush clean before application to rid the brush of excess product and clumps which is wasteful and that technique introduces foreign particles back into the tube which fester and cause clumps. She designed this breakthrough mascara tube after careful analysis of materials and ingredients to produce a sanitary applicator system - a perfect mascara.
5. I don't know the Lash Control brand name - are you owned by another larger company? No - LashControl® is a new brand offered by a solely owned young and energetic company with a patented innovation. LashControl® is a new product that simply does exactly what it says it will do. Be assured all parts and formulas are built by established and well recognized companies who also build for every major brand name - the focus of Lash Control is on YOU . It's your make-up after all.